At Deluxe Wax Studio, I prefer 3 weeks of hair growth without any shaving, trimming or Nair. The hair needs to be at least 1/4 of an inch. (About the size of a sprinkle)
• Facial areas every 2-3 weeks
• Underarms every 2-3 weeks
• Bikini/Brazilian every 4-5 weeks
• Body every 4-6 weeks
Depending on the individual, hair can grow differently. I will recommend when to book at your first reservation.
• Exfoliate 24-48 hours before waxing with a gentle scrub
• Avoid any oils or lotions the day of your wax, in the area being waxed
• Do not drink caffeine or alcohol at least 2-3 hours before your wax. This can make your skin more sensitive.
• Take a warm shower or bath before your reservation if you can.
• For bikini waxing, wear loose fitting clothes to your reservation.
• For the first 48 hours, avoid makeup, exercise, tight clothes, swimming, hot tubs, friction, tanning beds, highly fragranced lotions/soaps, sun exposure .
• There are professional aftercare products available for purchase in the studio for home use. I will recommend the right products for you based on your skin sensitivity and skin care needs.
• Exfoliating on a weekly basis will minimize dead skin cell build-up, which results in less ingrown hairs, and the hair pulls up easier during your wax. Always moisturize daily to restore your natural skin barrier and to keep your skin smooth.
• For guests that struggle with ingrown hairs, I offer multiple ingrown hair treatments designed to keep ingrown hairs at bay, help fade dark spots, soften body hair, reduce redness and keep pores clean.
When you wax consistently, the hair can grow back in slower, finer and more sparse. When you shave, it cuts the hair at the surface instead of removing the hair - resulting in stubble, more ingrown hairs, razor burn and quicker grow back times. Laser is not guaranteed to work for everyone so results may vary. Those treatments can be very expensive, which makes waxing a better alternative.
I use the best quality of hard wax, that is designed to be used with all skin types. This type of wax is used for all services. I do not use soft wax or sugar wax.
Facial and body waxing can be started whenever the minor and parent feel comfortable. Parent/guardian consent is required for any waxing for those who are under 18. The parent/guardian must accompany the minor for the first reservation. It is optional being in the studio while service(s) are being performed.
I got licensed as an Esthetician in 2017 because of my love for skin-care. I worked at a popular waxing franchisee for over 3 years to perfect my craft. I am passionate about waxing and enjoy being able to help others feel their best. I pride myself on making others feel comfortable throughout the service and educating about the waxing process. I started Deluxe Wax Studio to give you a fabulous experience, so you can always look forward to your next wax!
Yes, you can still get waxed but you must be able to use a new tampon before your bikini service. Increased sensitivity to heat or discomfort during your wax is possible.
Yes, you can still get waxed when you are pregnant unless advised otherwise by your doctor. After birth, wait at least 6-8 weeks before getting waxed again. I do recommend to start waxing in the early stages so it gets easier by the time you're in your third trimester.
Yes, waxing is sanitary! The skin is always cleansed pre-wax to remove any excess oils, sweat, or lotions. Waxing sticks are NEVER double dipped. Barbacide disinfectant is used for all non-porous tools. Medical Grade disinfectant is used on the bed table, surfaces and touch points. New gloves, sticks, cotton and bed paper is used for each guest. The room is completely disinfected In between each guest and there is complimentary hand sanitizer for use at all times. At Deluxe Wax Studio, strict practices are in place to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone.
Please submit in your check in forms if you are taking any medications or using any topicals.
• Please wait 3 months to wax If you are using Retin-A, Renova, Differen, Clindamycin, Doxycycline, Tretinoin or any medications similar. This can cause contraindications to waxing due to these medications increasing the rate of exfoliating.
•Wait at least 2 weeks after getting Botox done to get waxed in that area.
• You must wait a minimum of (7) days before waxing after a light chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
• You can not get waxed if you have taken Accutane within the last (1) year, has had laser skin resurfacing within the last (1) year, have irritated or sunburned skin.
Yes, all services are offered for Male guests with the exception of the intimate areas. Which are - Bikini Line, Bikini Full, Bikini Brazilian, Between the Cheeks, Butt Cheeks and Full Butt.
Deluxe Wax Studio LLC
Copyright © 2023 Deluxe Wax Studio LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy